The Seychelles is a useful alternative to the use of a BVI company and is one of the fastest growing offshore company centres. One of the distinct advantages is that it still permits the issue of bearer shares.
Key features of International Business Companies (IBC's)
- full trading activities,
- formed within 7 days,
- shelf companies available,
- minimum $1 paid share capital,
- usually $ 100,000 issued share capital
- ordinary and preference shares available with variable voting rights
- bearer shares available
- Seychelles registered office address is required,
- minimum of 1 Director
- corporate Directors are permitted of any nationality,
- no requirement for a Company Secretary,
- no public filing of beneficial ownership
- annual accounts must be prepared but not required to be filed,
- no access to double tax treaties.
Taxes & Rates:
There are no taxes except for an annual government fee of $100 on share capital not exceeding $100,000
Double Tax Treaties:
Barbados, Botswana, China, Cyprus, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Oman, Qatar, South Africa, Thailand, the United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.